Add the Regular Maintenance Kit® to your boat cleaning routine for optimal shine, protection and boat appearance. The Regular Maintenance Kit® is easy to use, powerful and a must-have for every boat owner.
Prepare - Step 1:
Hull & Deck Cleaner Foam (organic) is a foaming cleanser that easily cleans weathered, dirty teak and polyester.
Preparation is essential. Every surface needs to be cleaned and degreased well before a protective layer can be applied. Hull & Deck Cleaner Foam (organic) is developed to remove oily substances and other rests like old wax to obtain a clean and smooth surface that is ready to receive a new layer of protection.
Suitable for use on fiberglass, chrome, stainless steel and other metal surfaces. The types of pollution that can be easily removed: iodine stains, sunscreen, grease, oil, protein, soot, heavily caked dirt, fuel, road debris, nicotine stains, old wax or rubber stripes.
- Dilute with water; 1:10 for normal pollution and 1:5 for extreme pollution.
- Apply with a soft broom or nozzle, up to 15 minutes (don’t let it dry).
- After a little light polishing with a white scrub pad or a soft broom: rinse with plenty of water.
Protect - Step 2:
The ultimate protective Nano Gelcoat Premium Protector. Add protection against oxidation and UV-rays. Repels dirt and minimizes stains. Easy to use and safe.
Nano Gelcoat Premium Protector is an advanced high grade transparent, ultra-thin and long lasting preservative (coating product), based on nanotechnology. It seals all micro porosity in the surface. Safe for use on polyester, plastic, chrome, stainless steel, metal and painted surfaces.
- Shake well before use.
- Make sure that the surface is clean and dry.
- Use Hull, Deck & Teak Cleaner (organic) before starting with the treatment to prepare the surface optimally.
- Then spray the product on the surface and spread it evenly with a microfiber cloth or pad.
- Let it rest for 5-15 minutes.
- Finally, rub the product with a dry clean cotton cloth, microfiber sponge or washing glove.
- Use Boat Shampoo after applying to wash it all off.
- Apply in circular motion to get the best surface coverage.
Shampoo - Step 3:
Boat Shampoo is a concentrated cleaner for regular maintenance. Easily removes all kinds of dirt and leaves no spots or streaks. Safe for polyester, teak, plastic, chrome and stainless steel, aluminium, metal, painted surfaces and wax surfaces.
Step 1: Dilute with water
- Put a cap (about 10 ml) in a bucket of (about 8 litres) preferably lukewarm water.
Step 2: Application
- Apply the solution with a sponge or soft brush on the surface.
- Let it work for 5 – 10 minutes, don't let it dry.
- Rinse with plenty of water.