With these additives you'll be able to optimize the combustion of diesel and contributes to a cleaner environment due to less soot emission and a lower fuel consumption.
- Slows down the oxidation process.
- Disperses water in the diesel.
- Breaks down deposits into small particles that incinerate.
- Optimizes the combustion of diesel and contributes to a cleaner environment due to less soot emission and a lower fuel consumption.
- Converts deposits in the fuel tanklines and injectors, valves, pistons and spark plugs to small particles that incinerate.
- Slows the aging / degradation of certain fuel components and “fixes” old and dirty fuel.
- Add 1 liter Fuel F1 to 1000 liter of diesel. In case of extreme pollution temporarily increase the dose to 2 liter to 1000 liter of diesel.
- Add 1,5 liter Fuel F1 to 1000 liter of gasoline, with extreme pollution increase the dose to 3 liter in 1000 liter of gasoline.
Note: During the first application, by spreading sludge and other deposits, the fuel filters might become clogged or loaded. Please check the fuel filters at the first signs of reduced performance and keep extra filters on hand for possible replacement. Once the system is clean, the filters will last longer and the emission of smoke and soot will be clearly reduced.
Oil F1 is the ultimate high-quality oil additive based on nanotechnology, containing “Security Brake Complex” (SBC). Especially developed for engines, transmissions and gearboxes. Oil F1 contains no inert substances. It reduces stick-slip, friction and wear in engines, transmissions, gearboxes, etc. Under dry running conditions (starting torque), for instance after a long stop, the “SBC” shortly takes over the lubrication and ensures that no metal parts will rub against each other. The “SBC” takes care of molecular change of the top layer (metallurgical effect), in such a way that this layer acts as a sliding layer at high pressures. This gives less wear, noise reduction and lower oil and fuel.
- New engines: add 4%.
- Older engines: add 6%.
- When changing oil, re-add Oil F1.