Pascal Villanova by Vossen Nano Teak Kit® is a starter collection with four easy-to-use treatments to improve your boat's performance and appearance. These formulations come with high quality cleaning and protecting properties and are suitable for all types of teak. For optimal and immediate results, Pascal Villanova by Vossen Teak Kit is ideal to use as a full teak treatment.
Prepare - Step 1:
Hull, Deck & Teak Cleaner (organic) is a cleaner that is easily removes weathered, dirty teak and polyester.
Preparation is essential. Every surface needs to be cleaned and degreased well before a protective layer can be applied. Hull, Deck & Teak Cleaner (organic) is developed to remove oily substances and other rests like old wax to obtain a clean and smooth surface that is ready to receive a new layer of protection.
Suitable for use on fiberglass, chrome, stainless steel and other metal surfaces. The types of pollution that can be easily removed: iodine stains, sunscreen, grease, oil, protein, soot, heavily caked dirt, fuel, road debris, nicotine stains, old wax or rubber stripes.
- Dilute Hull, Deck & Teak Cleaner (organic) with water; 1:10 at normal pollution and 1:5 at extreme pollution.
- Apply with a soft broom or nozzle, up to 15 minutes (don’t let it dry).
- After polish the surface lightly with a white scrubpad or soft broom and then rinse with plenty of water.
Wash - Step 2:
Hull, Deck & Teak Cleaner (non organic) is a powerful cleaner for removing scale, mineral pollution and rust.
Preparation is essential. Every surface needs to be cleaned and degreased well before a protective layer can be applied. Hull, Deck & Teak Cleaner (non organic) is developed to remove rust or sea water to obtain a clean and smooth surface that is ready to receive a new layer of protection.
It is safe for polyester and painted surfaces. Common non organic contamination that can be removed easily: rust, lime, minerals, sea water (salt) or soap.
- Hull, Deck & Teak Cleaner (non organic) shake well before use.
- Dilute 1:10 at normal pollution and 1:5 at extreme pollution.
- Let it rest for 10 – 20 minutes.
- Don’t let it dry.
- Clean the surface with a wet scrubpad, sponge or cotton cloth in circular movements.
- Rinse the surface with plenty of water.
- Repeat the application if necessary.
Protect - Step 3:
Choose your color: classic or clear
Nano Teak Protector Classic/Clear is a coloured/transparent and high-quality protective product for teak. Part of the comprehensive line of nanotechnology marine care products.
The self-cleaning properties of a marine product are essential. Thanks to Nano Teak Protector - Classic, the daily maintenance of a yacht will become much easier.
The nanotechnology of this product will prevent the wood from pollution and chemicals. It impregnates and preserves, rejuvenates and makes the top layer of the wood water- and grease proof. It is ideal for maintaining new and grey aged teak. The product doesn't affect the kit between the teak and won’t make the deck slippery.
- Shake well before use.
- The area to be treated must be clean and dry.
- Use Hull, Deck & Teak Cleaner (non organic) and Hull, Deck & Teak Cleaner (organic) to clean, to obtain the best results.
- Apply the product with a brush or cloth.
- Let the product rest for some minutes and rub it with a new dry clean cloth to remove excess product.
- If necessary repeat the treatment.
Shampoo - Step 4:
Boat Shampoo is a concentrated cleaner for regular maintenance. Easily removes all kinds of dirt and leaves no spots or streaks. Safe for polyester, teak, plastic, chrome and stainless steel, aluminium, metal, painted surfaces and wax surfaces.
Step 1: Dilute with water
- Put a cap (about 10 ml) in a bucket of (about 8 litres) preferably lukewarm water.
Step 2: Application
- Apply the solution with a sponge or soft brush on the surface.
- Let it work for 5 – 10 minutes, don't let it dry.
- Rinse with plenty of water.