Hull, Deck & Teak Cleaner (non organic) is a powerful cleaner for removing scale, mineral pollution and rust. This powerful cleaner bleaches the teak.
Preparation is essential. Every surface needs to be cleaned and degreased well before a protective layer can be applied. Hull, Deck & Teak Cleaner (non organic) is developed to remove rust or sea water to obtain a clean and smooth surface that is ready to receive a new layer of protection.
It is safe for polyester and painted surfaces. Common non organic contamination that can be removed easily: rust, lime, minerals, sea water (salt) or soap.
- Hull, Deck & Teak Cleaner (non organic) shake well before use.
- Dilute 1:10 at normal pollution and 1:5 at extreme pollution.
- Let it rest for 10 – 20 minutes.
- Don’t let it dry.
- Clean the surface with a wet scrubpad, sponge or cotton cloth in circular movements.
- Rinse the surface with plenty of water.
- Repeat the application if necessary.